This is the video we shot of Dr. Alson Sears’ lecture on canine distemper that he gave on Oct. 24, 2009 in Houston, Texas. He describes how he made his discovery and the overwhelming skepticism he ran into. He then goes on to discuss how to make the NDV-induced serum, the issues of using straight NDV, diagnosing distemper and treating dogs who are already in the neurologic stage of the disease.
Links are included throughout the video to make it easy to jump to different chapters, but here is where each topic begins:
- Introducing Dr. Al Sears: 6 minutes, 15 seconds.
- Explaining the terms: 12 minutes, 17 seconds.
- The discovery of NDV-induced serum: 17 minutes, 20 seconds
- How to make NDV-induced serum: 32 minutes, 20 seconds.
- Whether to use straight NDV or NDV-induced serum: 46 minutes, 23 seconds
- Diagnosing Distemper: 51 minutes, 5 seconds
- Treating Neurologic Distemper: 1 hour, 7 minutes, 4 seconds.
- Good-bye and conclusion:1 hour, 17 minutes, 40 seconds
A DVD of this lecture is available for $10 plus $2 for shipping.
Kind Hearts In Action is working towards the goal of proving that Dr. Sears’ treatments work. To find out more, read about Project Carré.